I built this Xcalibur last week for a P-100Rx.
Standard tank and landing gear set. I changed the fuel tank clunk to one of our massive selling High Flow felt clunks and added an MAP 4oz Bubble trap tank. Servos are all JR and radio power supply is the Jet standard Powerbox Sensor switch using twin 2s Li-Po 2200 packs. I swapped the JetCat standard 2100 3s Li-Fe pack for a spare Graupner 3400 3s Li-Fe pack I had. I required no nose weight. All the accessories supplied were used and even the airline provided!
Starting a new build or conversion? Post your information, findings and pictures here.
Moderator: Dick Spreadbury
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- DSC_1312 (Small).JPG (23.76 KiB) Viewed 4388 times
- DSC_1070 (Small).JPG (46.75 KiB) Viewed 4388 times
- DSC_1069 (Small).JPG (48.04 KiB) Viewed 4388 times
- DSC_1065 (Small).JPG (43.86 KiB) Viewed 4388 times
- DSC_1066 (Small).JPG (63.12 KiB) Viewed 4388 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest