Jetlegend (BVM) 1/5th F16

Jet modelling related items only. Price must be placed in advert.

ALL TRADE POSTS ARE TO BE MADE IN THE MODEL SHOP.

NOTE: JMA assumes no responsibility for transactions that take place via this forum.
Unless marked Sold, or otherwise, adverts will be removed after 3 months.

Moderators: jamie cuff, Dick Spreadbury

Mark Vandervelden

Jetlegend (BVM) 1/5th F16

Postby Mark Vandervelden » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:23 pm

My Jetlegend (Distributed by BVM In the USA) F16 at 1/5th scale in the iconic "Thunderbird" colors. Has only been flown on a handful of occasions which is in part the reason for its sale. The airframe is well sorted and has proven to be a reliable and capable airframe. It is "Large" at 120" long and 80" span but at only 19.5kg does "NOT" require an exception cert. Currently powered by my M200 giving 8+ minutes flights giveing good performance and guided with a Jeti CB200 system. It is being offered here RTF with its 40kg soft start digital coreless HV servos all around, Spark own all in one gear failsafe, sequencer, lights-inc afterburner, and air valves, All these items are as std JL PNP and have proven very reliable, I have the same items in many of my jets I have used over the past few years. In short, it has everything needed to go fly less a turbine of 200-310n and receiver system of 11-12ch, but if you fly Jeti we can talk. It is still like new, not had even a hint of a hard landing in part as its so easy to fly and land, even I can be made to look like I know what I'm are doing ;-) Can, of course, be very easily dismantled for transport by one person without even the need for a stand. Its fin and tailplanes are very easily removed without the need to disconnect any leads or linkages and it all fits easily into my SWB VW T5 on or off its wheels leaving room for at least two other jet airframes.

Cheap at £4,400

Can be viewed here at my home in Bournemouth.

Call or text me on 07894160973
Attachments
F16 rear.jpg
F16 rear.jpg (37.02 KiB) Viewed 567 times
F16.jpg
F16.jpg (36.82 KiB) Viewed 568 times

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”